AdMarula welcomes Hollard3rd February 2014
We are looking for a young and eager individual to take on the role of Junior Affiliate Manager in our dynamic and growing company. You are a hands-on person who enjoys working in a team and can motivate yourself and others. You will be assisting our Head of Affiliates in ensuring a superb experience for affiliates in interacting with our various client programs.
- Recruitment of new affiliates and identifying new opportunities & relationship building
- Make sure that affiliates get paid on time each month by working closely with finance and payment team
- Work closely with Head of Affiliates and CEO to manage communications to affiliates about client programs/campaigns
- Formulate basic marketing content and reviews of offers and program descriptions including commission to affiliates
- Liaise with design team, account managers and other suppliers to deliver regular marketing and promotional material for affiliates for all programs
- Review affiliate applications (decline & approve), monitor website content , website traffic and overall publisher performance
- Monitor social media campaigns for the various affiliate programs and posting on affiliate forums and social network/blogs
- Deal with IT related queries relating to affiliate system, tracking codes, mailers and banners, reporting and general data support as well as ‘know-how’ .
- Update affiliate database and general housekeeping of affiliate system
- Deal with new and existing affiliates (including reactivation) regarding account and new queries via email, chat and telephone.
- Work proactively with new and low performance affiliates to increase new sources of traffic
- Develop incentive programs to boost loyalty & retention for affiliates
- Set-up of marketing promotions to affiliates and projects including creatives, copywriting, setup, testing, processes & delivery
- Compilation of affiliate performance reports
- Regular Fraud checks and Q&A
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing or Advertising
- Work experience in a digital environment a definite advantage
- Genuine Interest in digital marketing
- Good analytical skills, numerical proficiency
- English language native speaker, with any additional languages welcomed but not essential
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You will be systematic and process orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.