Reports and statistics – it’s all in the numbers
We know that online marketing is fun, but more importantly we understand that at the end of the day it’s results you want – and the numbers to back it up. Our business is all about performance. From live and detailed reports on all key aspects of your campaign, to a basic program overview and detailed statistics on specific events, it’s all there. Some of the reports you will have access to include:
- Program overview and daily events
- Which publishers and which ads produce the best results
- Sales and leads breakdown
- Keyword reports
- Top selling products report
- Number of times your ad was shown or clicked, click-through rate, cost per acquisition and average order value
- Payouts to publishers to date, and several other reports.
Reports can be exported to Excel, PDF, CSV and XML.
Don’t you just love those acronyms?
We understand how daunting and confusing the online industry jargon can be, so we’ve put together a list of the most common (and most important) search marketing terms and acronyms, and what they mean.